Alside Bay & Bow Windows
Add a Beautiful New Dimension to Your Home
Call Us (412) 279-1112
About Bay & Bow Windows
Every Alside custom-made Bow and Bay window makes a beautiful difference. These three- dimensional windows create dramatic new looks, adding style to the exterior of your home as they expand interior space, light and view. Create instant charm with a cozy bay window reading nook, or offer a graceful setting with an elegant bow window. Regardless of your choice, a new Alside Bay or Bow Window can make every home more interesting and any room more inviting.
Alside Bow and Bay Windows are exceptionally energy-efficient, helping to reduce your annual heating and cooling costs, increase the comfort of your home, and even improve its resale value. Like all Alside products, they are designed for a lifetime of performance and maintenance-freedom. The Lifetime Limited Warranty* is your assurance that we stand behind our promise.
*See the Alside printed warranty for complete details.
Features and Benefits
- Extruded vinyl frame and sashes increase windows energy efficiency.
- 1-1/4" furniture-grade wood veneer is standard in the construction of the head, seaboard and jambs
- Optional 3" insulated seat board means a more comfortable home and increased energy savings
- Slim line reinforced mullions provides superior strength and support for the selection components.
- The turn-buckle cable system is designed to eliminate possible sagging or bowing and the need for external braces.
- Optional metal roof system is available with a copper or painted aluminum roof clad kit.
- Bay and Bow options include your choice of casement, double hung vents, or fixed window combination.
- ClimaTech Low-E Argon glass packages meet the 2009 IECC .35 U-Factor code requirement now in effect for new windows and doors sold in Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania.
Bay & Bow Window Options
- ClimaTech® Low-E Argon glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed inside the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved cut glass
- White, Beige, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior colors
- White, Beige, Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- See the Frame Works Color brochure for exterior and interior color options.
Cross Section of Alside Bay & Bow Window
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful finish lasts.
- Extruded vinyl frame and sashes help to increase energy efficiency.
- Multi-channel frame design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- 1 1/4" furniture-grade wood veneer is standard in the construction of head, seat board and jambs.
- 3" pre-insulated seat board option helps increase energy savings and provides a more comfortable interior.
- Head and seat board is available in birch or oak veneer finishes and is ready for painting or staining.†
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system is designed to eliminate possible sagging or bowing and the need for external braces underneath the window.
† Extruded solid color
Call us today for a free estimate (412) 279-1112